[cma-l] PPL and PRSfM - Community Radio "Licences"

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 06:54:24 BST 2016

The very basic challenge I've posed - amongst others - to PRSfM and PPL is:

Show me please where in the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 - or any other legislation - it says that I have to pay you exclusively the fees you are demanding.

Surely a very simple question - to which an answer is strangely not forthcoming?

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS