[cma-l] Drama at Radio Verulam

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 15:31:11 BST 2016

arts and creative is suppose to be a broad approach... we are reviewing
categories for 2017.. but dont want to end up with 30 odd categories and
awards that take 12 hours!

You all might also be interested in the wireless theatre company, they are
keen to work with community radio and can offer their content up for a good
rate..

Martin