[cma-l] Looking forward to seeing you!

Lucinda Guy chair at commedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 9 07:01:14 BST 2016

Dear CMA members and friends,
Great that so many people have booked for the conference.
Birmingham City University have been very supportive and welcoming to us,
and it seems like a venue that many people can find their way to OK.

If you haven't yet done so, I warmly welcome you to download the strategy
document
http://bit.ly/2bQCtl0
that the CMA council has been working on over the past year, and have a
quick read through before the event. It's not terribly long or dull, just
an outline of what we can prioritise to help community media to thrive in
the UK. This thinking has underpinned the conference, and guided our
decisions around the speakers, workshops and information stands we've
invited.

I hope you have a pleasant journey to Birmingham, and I really look forward
to seeing you on Saturday.

Lucinda

--

*Lucinda GuyChair,** Community Media Association*

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference 2016*
<http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>
ᐧ
ᐧ