[cma-l] CMA - Governance and Development Survey 2016

governance at commedia.org.uk governance at commedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 24 17:16:33 BST 2016

The Community Media Association is undergoing
agovernanceanddevelopmentreview this autumn launched at the Community
Media Conference2016. We are keen to get more feedback from more
members, non members and the wider sector.

Thissurveyhas 5 questions / areas ofsurvey(in addition to the personal
details) so it should not take that long and we would like to thank you
for taking the time to fill it in. All questions are open long form
answers, write as much or as little as you want.

Also if you know anyone else that might be of interest please forward it
on and share it.

Surveyhere:http://bit.ly/cmagovernance

If you have any questions or wish to discuss anything else please email:

governance at commedia.org.uk <mailto:governance at commedia.org.uk>

 From responses to thissurveyand other information, theCMAwill present
anygovernancechanges to be voted on at the AGM in December2016.

*CMACouncil**
**--**
**October2016*