[cma-l] The Audio & Radio Industry Awards (ARIAS), First Direct Arena, Wednesday 19th October

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Oct 13 12:25:15 BST 2016

Dear Colleagues

As you may be aware, the Radio Academy is holding the Radio & Audio
Industry Awards <https://www.radioacademy.org/pages/awards/arias/> on
Wednesday 19th October at the First Direct Arena in Leeds. The event
succeeds the former Sony Awards, but is a refreshed format and will be a
theatre-style evening, hosted by Sara Cox, of entertainment performances
and a celebration of radio and audio around the UK.

The *Audio & Radio Industry Awards* or *ARIAS* will not only be a wonderful
showcase of our industry’s great work over the last 12 months, it will also
be an amazing show and night out.

   - Welcome Drinks Reception [with complimentary drinks]
   - Show featuring performances from The Kaiser Chiefs, Gregory Porter and
   Rick Astley.
   - Hosted by the brilliant Sara Cox
   - The biggest names in our Business in attendance
   - Only 16 Awards Categories
   - After Party with DJ sets from Inspiral Carpets legend Clint Boon and
   the mighty Utah Saints
   - Plus all the glitz and glamour you can shake a stick at

More details here:
https://www.radioacademy.org/articles/news/whats-it-all-about/

As an affiliate patron of the Radio Academy, the Community Media
Association is able to offer complimentary tickets to the event to current
members.

If you would like to attend, or would like to send a larger group of staff
and volunteers please email events at commedia.org.uk

Many thanks

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video