[cma-l] Advice on original output

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Mon Oct 3 15:10:40 BST 2016

We originally started off with 22 Hours original output (live')     YES !
we had two people who worked shifts, grabbed a bit of sleep and then did the
graveyard stint    ..    11pm till 3am     and then 3am till 7am      Tom
Sherratt and then our one and only 'Jumping Jim'            in fact,
somedays we did 24 Hours original / local / home brewed / live'     defo
Tues/Wed and Fri

This dropped to 17 and then down again to 14 and then down again to 12 ....
We hover now around 12 after the change in Key Commitments.

A word of warning though, when we dropped below 17 hours in the first
instance, Ofcom came round with the heavy mob and dunked us all in the Canal
and then gave us 1000 lines each   ''we must do better''    .....we try to
be a bit more careful these days.

Nick Humpty