[cma-l] CMA - Governance and Development Survey 2016

governance at commedia.org.uk governance at commedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 3 14:01:00 BST 2016

The Community Media Association is undergoing a governance and
development review this autumn launched at the Community Media
Conference 2016. We are keen to get more feedback from more members, non
members and the wider sector.

This survey has 5 questions / areas of survey (in addition to the
personal details) so it should not take that long and we would like to
thank you for taking the time to fill it in. All questions are open long
form answers, write as much or as little as you want.

Also if you know anyone else that might be of interest please forward it
on and share it.

Survey here: http://bit.ly/cmagovernance <http://bit.ly/cmagovernance>

If you have any questions or wish to discuss anything else please email:

governance at commedia.org.uk <mailto:governance at commedia.org.uk>

 From responses to this survey and other information, the CMA will
present any governance changes to be voted on at the AGM in December 2016.

*CMA Council**
**-- **
**October 2016*