[cma-l] Community Radio Fund mini-survey

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Wed May 25 15:15:03 BST 2016

So thats BBC's money to sort of spend as they wish. Its also to fund the
BBC employment of staff into "qualifying local news organisations" so just
cash for newspapers.

There may be scope to engage with the BBC to unpick whats involved and to
see if community stations can be classified into these "qualifying local
news organisations" for journalists into stations (to not mention access to
local video etc).

Martin