[cma-l] Community Radio Fund & the CMA

Pete Flynn pete.flynn at sfmradio.com
Wed May 18 13:15:03 BST 2016

Well said Jeff!

PETE

Peter Flynn
Station / Business Development Manager

[SFM email Logo]
www.sfmradio.com<http://www.sfmradio.com/>
SFM - 100% Local Radio For Sittingbourne, The Latimer Studios, 1st Floor, Crescent Hall, Central Avenue, Sittingbourne ME10 4BX
l  T: 01795 858037  l  F: 08716 611475  l
[Facebook email Logo]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/SFM-100-Local-Radio-for-Sittingbourne/147725828639494>    [Twitter email Logo] <http://twitter.com/SFMRadio>    [Sittingbourne Life] <http://www.sittingbournelife.co.uk/>      [Shop Swale]
This is an email from Sittingbourne Community Radio Ltd (SFM) and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information but please delete the email as soon as possible.If you have received this email in error please notify us IMMEDIATELY on 01795 858037.  If you wish to reply to the sender of this message, use the "Reply" function built into your email software.
Any views in the email are those of the sender only and not those of Sittingbourne Community Radio Ltd (SFM)  unless specifically referred to as such. This email is not intended to be contractually binding.
As part of conducting its business, Sittingbourne Community Radio Ltd (SFM) may monitor and record emails and their contents passing through their network under the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practices) and (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
Although we have checked this e-mail for viruses, it is not guaranteed to be virus free and it is your responsibility to scan the message and attachments prior to opening them. We do not accept any responsibility for the consequences of passing on any virus.
A Company Registered in England: 06750023.
þ Please consider the environment. Don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.