[cma-l] Next Radio Conference

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Wed May 18 12:25:37 BST 2016

That's kind of you, Martin - thank you.

We have had some good representation from community radio in the audience,
too; and if you think you'd make a good speaker, please do get in touch -
info at nextrad.io

I'm speaking at the Community Broadcasting Association of Australia's
Technorama session in July, incidentally, in Sydney. I look forward to
learning lots from the other speakers there.