[cma-l] Community Radio Fund & the CMA

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Fri May 13 13:16:11 BST 2016

Afternoon

The CMA did not receive any funding from DCMS for 2015/2016 and looking
forward there is currently no long-term funding agreement in place.

Best regards

Bill
--
Operations Manager
Community Media Association

Canstream Internet Radio
http://www.canstream.co.uk
https://twitter.com/canstream

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference
2016: http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf <http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>*

ᐧ