[cma-l] Community Radio Fund & the CMA

David Sharp dave.sharp at academyfmfolkestone.com
Fri May 13 11:28:57 BST 2016

Hi

I agree that regular funding for the CMA would be a major benefit.

I assume the CMA has to remain impartial of Ofcom / DCMS etc. If they were taking an important part of their funding from the latter, this could call into question any such impartiality.

I'm not questioning their ability to actually be impartial, but how it could open them up to such criticism. However, despite this I would probably vote for such an idea personally.

Dave 'completely unbiased coverage of all my major donor's events' Sharp
--
Dave Sharp
Station Manager