[cma-l] feedback - Community Radio Fund & the CMA

Eddie Stuart eddie at kcr.fm
Fri May 13 00:57:26 BST 2016

I'd certainly support a motion along these lines.....

Eddie

KCR broadcasts across Moray and beyond on 107.7FM
and to the world on the internet at http://kcr.fm

KCR is the operating name of Keith Community Radio Ltd.
Registered in Scotland: No SC 173805
Registered Office: 59a Land Street, Keith, Banffshire, AB55 5AN