[cma-l] Music in Adverts

Dave Work davepascoe at penwithradio.co.uk
Fri May 6 21:37:19 BST 2016

Has anyone any advice or information with regard to licensing of music in adverts. We obviously hold PPL/PRS and MCPS
 The situation is that one of our potential advertisers wishes to use an advert that they had made and run by a local commercial station and they have agreed to release this for a fee and confirmation that we hold a BR3 license. (Sounds too good to be true and probably is)
  We have looked up the PRS details for this and see that the cost is quite considerable particularly as we would only want to use music on this advert as our other adverts are dry.
 Any suggestions or previous experience of such an instance ?
Dave

Sent from my iPhone