[cma-l] Community Radio on Radio 1

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Mon May 2 18:10:59 BST 2016

Hi All,
Just wanted to plug a bit of good news.

Three community stations have been given the chance to appear on BBC Radio over the next few weeks. The 3 licensed student stations are part of the 12 stations who secured slots through a Student Radio Association initiative. The station I managed (Spark) kicks things off tonight at 9pm, followed in later weeks by shows produced by Insanity (Egham) and Demon (Leicester).

I do hope you'll join me in offering our congratulations for gaining national exposure for all the volunteers involved

Bets wishes

Richard