[cma-l] Community Radio Awards to recognise work of volunteers

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 15:32:21 GMT 2016

Hiya Dimple,

Its a factor thats been considered again and again. For this inaugural year
its going to only be Ofcom CR licensed stations, but I full realise that we
need to develop the awards to factor in Community RSL's, Internet Stations,
DAB / Small scale DAB and also podcasters.

I am very keen to engage with people from those areas as to how we can make
it work, and include them in the future.

(I am not currently involved with any Ofcom Licensed stations, but am
involved with online, RLSs and podcasting projects so I understand)

Martin