[cma-l] Tallest ever Community Radio Mast?

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:04:30 GMT 2016

That one of course is a mast - Americans can't unfortunately comprehend the difference.
We're claiming the highest RSL transmission site at Foel Fynyddau above Port Talbot at 368m (1215ft) above sea level
Ian HicklingPartnerOffice: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS