[cma-l] Tallest ever Community Radio Mast?

Artisan Broadcast (Sales) sales at artisanbroadcast.uk
Tue Mar 22 11:43:51 GMT 2016

I agree. That looks over-engineerd and somewhat of an unnecessary waste of
resources and funds.

*Cat Lake*
Consultant

Sales & Support: 0333 37 00 252 : http://www.artisanbroadcast.uk

*Artisan Broadcast is a brand name of Artisan Internet Limited*
Artisan Internet Ltd :: Reg. No.  4577129 :: VAT No.  750 3706 48
Reg. Off: 56 Kenilworth Ct, Kenilworth Cl, New Milton, BH25 6BN