[cma-l] #FeelGoodFriday

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Fri Mar 11 18:35:31 GMT 2016

I have to confess that I suggested that #FeelGoodFriday was just once a
month as I didn't want people to burn out with too much positivity - but
you can't keep a good idea down.

My contribution to #FeelGoodFriday is that early bird tickets for the
Community Media Conference 2016 are already being purchased and I'm
delighted to say that delegate 001 is Richard Hilton - well done Richard!
We also have also been approached by a major sponsor.

We look forward to seeing you all at the Community Media Conference 2016
<http://www.commedia.org.uk/news/2016/03/save-the-date-saturday-10th-september-the-community-media-conference-2016/>
hosted by the Birmingham School of Media <http://www.bcu.ac.uk/media>
(Faculty of Arts, Design & Media) at Birmingham City University on *Saturday
10th September 2016* - save the date!

See the video: https://youtu.be/Fi61HlOm8IQ

Early-bird tickets available now: http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf

Have a great weekend and best regards for now

Bill
--
Operations Manager
Community Media Association