[cma-l] Ofcom: 10th March, DCMS: 11th March

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 11:11:18 GMT 2016

To clarify really.. this was not ofcoms decision, it was the DCMS who have
instructed Ofcom to extend the trials, it wouldnt be fair to hold criticism
against Ofcom for this as they are simply following instructions

They have also stated that post the 9 month "trial" period they wont
provide any more technical support.