[cma-l] The Community Radio Skills Sessions

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Wed Mar 2 12:46:38 GMT 2016

Dear all

We've put up a quick blog on last week's first Community Radio Skills
Session in Manchester here
<http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/first-community-radio-skills-session/>

Suffice to say that all the delegates rated it as either Very Good or
Excellent and many are coming back for more on 15th March.

There are still places left here
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/community-radio-skills-session-2-tickets-20810412504>
if
you'd like introductory training in:

Effective Business Administration, with Cathy Brooks, Social Enterprise &
Pitching your Services  with Phil Korbel & Dom Chambers, and Social Media &
phone-shot video editing with Cormac Lawler & Alison Surtees

It's really cheap and lunch is included.

Please book by next Thursday.

Hope to see you on the 15th

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.