[cma-l] CMA radio sanctuary campaign suggestion

Mike Davison mike at g1sbn.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 18:19:18 BST 2016

We have the local police reporting live in our studio every Thursday
morning and I think that is how it should be, reporting and exposing any
unlawful activity. The position of a rural station like ours is a
delicate one and campaigning like a city station would probably not be
in our interest.

Mike Davison