[cma-l] CMA radio sanctuary campaign suggestion

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Tue Jun 28 11:33:08 BST 2016

I understand ---------------- the key word of course is    '''some people'''
sadly it is the '''some''' in our society who cock everything up. Most of us
(certainly the Community Radio fraternity) simply want to get on with things
in a friendly and amicable manner without divisions between the ages, the
classes,, the able/disabled, minority communities   etc

Piling in ???    Moi' ???                 never            :-)  LOL

Nick

  _____