[cma-l] CMA radio sanctuary campaign suggestion

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Sun Jun 26 22:51:56 BST 2016

It sounds like an excellent idea Caroline.  I remember a few years back,
the Community Radio Toolkit ran a competition to record some promos to
encourage people to vote in the election.  I'm proud to say I was involved
in the winning bid.  It was a great experience for me because it involved a
professional writer (I think he did stuff for BBC), and couple of
experienced and funny guys who delivered the voices, and then I delivered
the easy bit - namely- production including sound effects.

I'd be very happy to collaborate on a similar venture adding my
production/Adobe Audition skills to others' creative skills to deliver
something professional that any station would be happy to broadcast.

It's a really positive reaction to our current situation - let's do it!

Regards,  Glyn
--
Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant
Associated Broadcast Consultants <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/>