[cma-l] Change to Key Committments

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 10:23:00 BST 2016

Hi Ian,
We've all had them. It's the result of their consultation last year and a simplification of KC's that were un-necessarily over specific. If the client is happy, then they don't need to do anything. If they need to make a change then they should reply to Ofcom and put forward the amendment they would like. It's my understanding the aim is for KC's to become the baseline for operation and be as broad as possible, whilst still retaining the core characteristics of community radio.

Regards

Richard
Spark FM, Sunderland