[cma-l] #FeelGoodFriday - 15% discount on print services from Iliffe Print

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jun 17 14:24:15 BST 2016

The Community Media Association is delighted to announce another discounted
service for the benefit of its members.

We have struck a deal with Iliffe Print <http://iliffeprint.co.uk/> in
Cambridge for a *15% discount* on print services. This is ideal for
community newspaper projects or community media projects looking to produce
a printed newspaper.

Iliffe Print is the home of quality printing where excellence is standard
with over 120 years of experience of delivering newspapers to publishers
across the UK. Iliffe Print use state of the art modern technology to
deliver outstanding quality and the CMA is proud to add yet another
fantastic benefit to our expanding list of members' discounts.

And only two weeks ago the CMA announced that its members can access 24/7
news from Radio News Hub for only £9.99 per month. The service from Radio
News Hub offers the following features:

   - Free technical support
   - Flexible contracts
   - Secure bulletin delivery
   - Reliable service
   - Award-winning broadcasters
   - Ad-free options available

Radio News Hub <https://www.radionewshub.com/> launched in March 2015 to
provide news bulletins to English-speaking radio stations around the world.
PDF download available here
<http://www.commedia.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/RNH-CMA1.pdf>.

Other members' discounts from the CMA include concessions on software,
hardware, jingle and advert production, technical services, and free
affiliate membership of the Radio Academy. More details on our website here
<http://www.commedia.org.uk/cma-member-benefits/>.

Keep watching this space for news of more discount deals for CMA members  -
there is *another* deal in the pipeline...

Happy #FeelGoodFriday!

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video
http://www.canstream.co.uk/
https://twitter.com/canstream

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference
2016: http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf <http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>*