[cma-l] Text Messages

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 17:43:11 BST 2016

Scout Radio has been using text local for years and its a great service..
text to email etc.

If you wanted the ability to take "answermachine" messages then try a sip
number, I used to recommend sipgate (for phone and answermachine) but not
sure as its changed slightly.. but when I used it it could email the wav.
to an email address and you can create your own greeting .