[cma-l] Studio output monitoring

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 17:24:23 BST 2016

Am not surprised but it does look rather nice and shiny..

on a side / semi-related topic of transcription.

I remember reading I think a James Cridland blog about (I think NPR)
offering a transcription of shows, because then due to keyword searching it
can help audience find the content and make it more discoverable.

Not suggesting you do that for everything, but might be worth considering
for big interviews etc.

Scout Radio does something similar on our website www.scoutradio.org.uk all
of our key content is delivered in a on demand format, with an article
below the audio detailing what its all about, and normally with a pull
quote.

Martin