[cma-l] Radio Link Transmission systems

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 16:12:36 BST 2016

Hi Alex,

I remember that not monitoring off air would get you a memo with a severe ticking off. I guess the monitoring rules may have changed but I bet the memos haven’t.

Kind Regards

Alan

Alan Coote

Email - alan.coote at MonogramMedia.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter - @TheAlanCoote

Twitter - @LTBShow