[cma-l] Radio Link Transmission systems

Neil Munday neilm at susyradio.com
Wed Jun 1 13:24:07 BST 2016

Hope this helps

Gig link is free but aim has to be spot on! This is where one of those
laser pens comes in useful and a legitimate use!

BT broadcast line expensive

Net link again affordable but outside broadcast links need to allow for
delay

Satelite beyond most community stations budgets

Band 1 stereo bizarrely reliable but annual licence required.

That's the thing - what if! What will happen if it fails. Net and BT
require a phone line which seem to get lots of interruptions despite being
told it will never happen!

Whatever you decide get two!
Neilm