[cma-l] Onwards and Upwards or Titanic and General Custer

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Jul 27 14:43:30 BST 2016

Remember I didn’t say total deregulation, I said by all means keep some
restrictions if you need to, but restrict the ‘spend’ not the ‘earn’
this stops people turning them into money making rackets or back door
Commercial Radio.

None of anything that I have pointed out over the years is rocket science,
it is all very simple straightforward layman stuff

 others just like to
make it difficult. I saw through all of that 14 years ago.

The thing to do is compare what folk were saying in 2007 to what they are
saying in 2017
.has it shifted

in our case   no it hasn’t. I rest my case

General Humpty

  _____