[cma-l] Housing Associations

Lucinda Guy chair at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jul 22 11:33:21 BST 2016

Hi Everyone,
Does your organisation work with your local housing association?
Perhaps they have come in for an interview, make a regular feature, or have
funded a project or some training for their residents?

The CMA is looking into how we can help members form more collaborations
with housing associations around the UK.
This may be a slow burning, long term process!

Knowing what is already happening would be hugely helpful.
Could you contact me off list if you have some work like this already going
on.

Thanks,
Lucinda

--

*Lucinda GuyChair,** Community Media Association*

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference 2016*
<http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>
ᐧ
ᐧ