[cma-l] UK-wide AM Applications

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 20:03:51 BST 2016

Overall I don't have a big problem with it - it's reasonably balanced.  I
guess if we are being picky, if they want to talk about multipath fading on
FM, then it ought to also be balanced with night-time ionospheric fading on
AM.

I saw someone mention that they were considering allowing extra power on
AM, which may help viability a bit.  But I did not see it in writing.
Anyone else know for sure?

Glyn

--
Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant