[cma-l] Licences

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Mon Jul 4 15:02:14 BST 2016

Dear All

I sent my responses over a week ago, however for the record the 'official'
response has now gone to the CMA + Lucy at PPL, Laura at PRS, Canalside
Staff and Volunteers, Wayne Rooney, Engelburt Humperdinck, Jean Claude
Junker, Barry Manilow, Alan Titchmarsh & Mickey Mouse and of course our
Governing body The Muppets.

Hopefully this can be thrashed out quickly and then we can all get on with
what we are meant to be doing which most definitely isn't    1) being ripped
off     2) bureaucratic pointless nonsense

Nick / Chairman of the UK Banging ones head against a brick wall Society