[cma-l] Joint PRS/PPL licences

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 13:24:30 BST 2016

I've read the documentation that was referred.Nowhere unfortunately can I find anything which states the exclusive legal entitlement of PPL or PRSfM to collect sums they choose to impose unilaterally and severally on broadcasters.
If I've missed it - perhaps you can direct me.
I reiterate - it is the responsibility for these two organisations to prove in Law that:they are entitled to collect royaltiesthey have an exclusive right to do thisthey are entitled to make the charges at the rates quotedUntil they do - anything you pay is at your own risk.
Ian HicklingPartnerOffice: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS