[cma-l] Joint PRS/PPL licences

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 19:29:53 BST 2016

I REALLY like that idea of reciprocal bureaucracy Ian - it would be
interesting to have a legal opinion on it.  If it's governed by plain
contract law then it's potentially a way forward.

It's always struck me that the music royalties industry has an inordinate
amount of protection and Government support - almost akin to NRA in the
US.  I wonder how they achieved that?   I bet many a dentist, plumber,
broadcast engineer etc would love to have the sort of enforcement powers
that royalty bodies have to recover their fees!

Glyn

--
Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant
Associated Broadcast Consultants <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/>