[cma-l] Joint PRS/PPL licences

Eddie Stuart eddie at kcr.fm
Fri Jul 1 19:15:02 BST 2016

Hmm - Our normal turnover - in total - is only about £12K........ :-)

Eddie

KCR broadcasts across Moray and beyond on 107.7FM
and to the world on the internet at http://kcr.fm

KCR is the operating name of Keith Community Radio Ltd.
Registered in Scotland: No SC 173805
Registered Office: 59a Land Street, Keith, Banffshire, AB55 5AN