[cma-l] Volunteers, charity, and back to work schemes

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Jan 6 15:12:02 GMT 2016

Now then now then    time to sink the old teeth into the nitty gritty
first debate of the year

''Here we go, here we go, here we go''     the good old Community Radio
Network and Brotherhood having to invent schemes / methods / modes of
ducking and diving under, over, around things that are in fact actually
quite straight forward.

It seems to have developed into some kind of disease.

I'm not having a pop at you Ron, what you say is spot on .. You are correct
.good idea...however, if things are running in a common sense simple manner,
then we don't even have to resort to these type of things.

Like I say, the mind boggles and the fairytale continues.

By the way, legally you would have to pay the wage and then it would be up
to the individual to pop it back into the Pot -------- picture the scenario
of paying twenty folk and then they do a runner   LOL      we might be going
to Poundland for a loan

Nick

  _____