[cma-l] Soundart Radio - also shortlisted for the Peoples Projects!

Lucinda Guy lucinda at soundartradio.org.uk
Mon Feb 29 16:04:28 GMT 2016

Hi Everyone,
Great to hear that Penistone FM has been shortlisted for the Peoples
Projects for the South Yorkshire region. We know how nerve-wracking and
exciting this is for them - we are in the same situation, as one of five
selected projects in the West Country West region.

Our project is Feeling Sound - all about helping children and young people
create their own media content around health and wellbeing.

Anyone in the UK can submit a vote for each region - so there is no need to
hold back when it comes to showing your support for community media.

However, whether or not we get the funding we are hoping for, this is a
valuable opportunity to spread the word about how access to the media
changes lives and makes our communities better places to live. This is a
great time to celebrate the work we are all doing and help to raise
awareness.

Our campaign video is at
https://www.thepeoplesprojects.org.uk/projects/view/feeling-sound
and you can read more about the Feeling Sound project at
http://www.soundartradio.org.uk/projects/feeling-sound/

Lucinda