[cma-l] Fwd: Community radio networking meetings

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Feb 29 13:56:28 GMT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------

*We **hope you enjoyed our launch event, and many thanks to over 60 people
representing 26 stations and  others from the community radio sector for
attending.*

*Future events:*

*We are on the Road on 16th April as we travel to celebrate 10 years of The
Eye 103 in Melton Mowbray*

Following the success of their first community radio networking day held
last year,   103 The Eye will again be holding the event on Saturday, April
16 from 10 am until 4.30 PM at the same venue, the Civic Suite at Melton
Borough Council Offices, Parkside, Station Approach, Burton Street, Melton
Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 1GH
If you want to attend please email business at 103theeye.co.uk

NEXT RADIO HUB EVENT,

You are invited to attend our next event on Saturday 21st May at  Radio
LaB, University of Bedfordshire, Luton LU1 3JU <http://radiolab.beds.ac.uk/>
.  12 noon till 4pm.
Agenda  will be sent out soon,   - speakers include Dom Chambers from
Community Radio Foundation,  and  technical presentations from Broadcast
Warehouse  and Transplan, and an update on LP DAB.

We invite you and your technical team to join us,
Please could you email me and let me know if you are booking a place to
come - its free!

Best wishes

Danny Lawrence
Gateway 97.8, Basildon