[cma-l] Region 10 Licensing

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Thu Feb 25 15:09:22 GMT 2016

I may have mentioned this before I may have not .... However, we are almost
certain that there are some  ''Yarrr   ye be a Pirates'' in this area of a
weekend .... we get pecked at on a (weekend) Saturday and Sunday in certain
areas, but come the week, it dies down again.

Hmm ??

Dunno where they are ?    maybe in the back of a Thames Van !  :-)

Nick

  _____