[cma-l] New Patron for SWINDON 105.5

lolgellor lolgellor at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 22:56:46 GMT 2016

Well done Shirley - I think we're not always good as a sector in garnering patrons. Some years ago I remember sheepishly asking the truly gorgeous Judi Dench  to be a patron of Sound Radio and she'd agreed before I'd even finished the sentence. The potential for credibility by association is not to be underestimated. Nothing like a good name drop at the right moment.
All bestLolG

Sent from my Samsung device