[cma-l] Fwd: Radio V&A - Friday Late - 26 February 2016

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Feb 24 14:41:04 GMT 2016

<http://newsletters.resonancefm.com/t/r-l-vukkrdt-dtldirlkut-r/>

*Radio V&A - Friday 26 February from 6.30pm*

Resonance is proud to be media partner of *Radio V&A,
<http://newsletters.resonancefm.com/t/r-l-vukkrdt-dtldirlkut-y/> *this
month's Friday Late at the Victoria & Albert Museum, South Kensington.
Fifteen rooms of performance, lectures, discussions, DJ sets, installations
and more. Featuring *Joe Boyd's A to Z, Dan Wilson's Radionics Radio,
Reprezent *and* East London Radio DJs, WFMU's People Like Us, Balamii,* and
much more. The *Resonance Radio Orchestra*showcases a new three part work,
supported by PRS for Music Foundation
<http://newsletters.resonancefm.com/t/r-l-vukkrdt-dtldirlkut-j/> and
starring *Tom Graham* - for seventeen years the inimitable voice of
"sausage king" Tom Archer in *The Archers*. *Radio V&A* is free and runs
form 6.30pm to 10pm. You can hear select highlights live on Resonance FM.

Meantime, we would like to thank everyone who contributed to our *Annual
Fundraiser.* With your help we raised over £15,000! Right on cue, our
transmitter blew up this week, requiring an emergency replacement - an
unexpected expense made much easier thanks to our listeners' support. We've
also invested in a new computer and microphone boom for Studio 1, and will
replace some of the chairs that are falling to pieces - and pay the annual
rent on our antenna site, the cost of which has quadrupled. If you lost out
in our charity auction, you can still make a *donation* on the Resonance FM
site <http://newsletters.resonancefm.com/t/r-l-vukkrdt-dtldirlkut-t/>.
Thanks for your support in helping us make the best radio in the world!

*Coming soon: **Global Globules with Baconface *- a new rock music series
by the extraordinary Canadian stand-up who is never seen in the same room
as *Stewart Lee*... a series of *Little Atoms* live events at
Waterstones... Wet Sounds
<http://newsletters.resonancefm.com/t/r-l-vukkrdt-dtldirlkut-d/> underwater
concert in Kentish Town by *Cacophonic!'s* *Joel Cahen*... *The London
Sound Survey* and *Ed Dowie* live at Celebrate Sound
<http://newsletters.resonancefm.com/t/r-l-vukkrdt-dtldirlkut-h/> at The
Nines in Peckham... and, outside London, *Common Objects *2016 tour - in
Oxford <http://newsletters.resonancefm.com/t/r-l-vukkrdt-dtldirlkut-k/>,
Manchester <http://newsletters.resonancefm.com/t/r-l-vukkrdt-dtldirlkut-u/>,
and Durham <http://newsletters.resonancefm.com/t/r-l-vukkrdt-dtldirlkut-o/>
supported