[cma-l] PRS

Alex Gray, Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 18:00:44 GMT 2016

If the receptionist is willing, I would give them the additional duty of
monitoring your station output and reporting any breaks or quality problems
(which would be a perfectly sensible role for someone not otherwise 100%
occupied) - in which case the radio will be being used for radio station
technical purposes and shouldn't be within the scope of PRS licensing.

Alex