[cma-l] PRS

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:36:19 GMT 2016

I would suggest you proceed on these lines, and tell PRS in writing what you are doing:
If you are playing your own output on which you have already chosen to pay PRS then you should not pay again.
Is the reception area private property?
If so, playing music there is not "Public Performance" and no Royalty payment is required.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS