[cma-l] Station re-brand using the name of successful station prior to takeover

lolgellor lolgellor at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 18 00:12:32 GMT 2016

Speaking in an entirely individual capacity it would also be my understanding that this would be considered as passing off. I would carefully consider any involvement that might legally associate you with your clients plan. I have in my dim and distant past been involved in a legal action where "name rights" was involved.  On that occasion I was the small fry trying to prove ownership against a very well resourced big fry - it cost them a useful amount of money to settle out of court after we got 2 successful and succesive restraining orders granted against them in the High Court.  All bestLolG

Sent from my Samsung device