[cma-l] Community Radio Skills Session 1 - 'last orders please'

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Tue Feb 16 16:59:06 GMT 2016

Dear colleagues

Just a gentle reminder that the first Community Skills Session is on
Wednesday 24th in Manchester, and there are still places left!

All the details are here
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/community-radio-skills-session-1-tickets-20809321240>
but
the idea is to give you some very cheap workshops on bid writing, volunteer
support, training and running a successful station - brought to you by The
Community Radio Foundation (a new project of ours) and BECTU.  Bookings
stay open till Friday.

There is another session on March 15th but the subjects are different -
details here
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/community-radio-skills-session-2-tickets-20810412504>

Hope to see you next week

best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.