[cma-l] Comedy group looking for community radio air time

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Feb 10 14:21:10 GMT 2016

*Name:*   Thomas Jackson
*Organisation or Group Name:* Angels on Fire
*Email:*   thomas2205.jackson at me.com

*Message:*

Dear Community Radio. We're a comedy group in Manchester we mainly do
sketches via podcasts. We're hoping we can find a community radio station
who's interested in what we do and would like to give us air time. On
another point we have a pantomime called From Bacup to China based on the
life of a 19th century entrepreneur called J.R. Pilling who tried, and
nearly succeeded, in building a railway from Bacup to China. It's not
particularly Christmasy. We've got good actors and a chorus children ready
to go, it's very lively and we think it would go really well on the radio.
Can you recommend who we can best send these two kinds of scripts and in
the case of the sketches podcasts to? Thomas Jackson

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video
http://www.canstream.co.uk/