[cma-l] Ofcom extends Susy Radio's licence until 2022

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:19:21 GMT 2016

Neither does mine which I submitted on behalf of the Partnership )as an Organisation) which Ofcom acknowledged as received.
Maybe they haven't loaded all of them to the site yet.
I suggest you mail Soo Williams as indicated to ask why.
I'm going to do that.

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png&retryCount=3]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS