[cma-l] Powerpoint Slides from CMA Networking Event - 17th December 2016

Paul Pennington paulpennington at btconnect.com
Thu Dec 29 14:23:39 GMT 2016

A very big thank you to the CMA Council for allowing me to speak at the AGM/Networking event in December– thank you to those members who were able to stay and hear me talk  about Word On Health  and as a voluntary ambassador for Comic Relief – I’m grateful to all members for their generous comments and feedback – no power point sides from me as I  just gave an explanation of what I do voluntarily as a media professional supported by my associates every week to provide our weekly short form health report and why  community radio has a very special place in my heart.    Thank you to the representatives from stations who will be joining the family of Word On Health community broadcasters for our new season in 2017 (next week!) – my 22nd year as a health reporter.  Thank you also to stations who carried our 1hr Christmas Special show over the festive season  and to those who couldn’t but expressed their support.

Wishing everyone a brilliant 2017.

Kind regards,

Paul P

Paul Pennington